Sunday, February 13, 2011

when the noon meets the evening

I feel a subtle change in my mood today... wait, let me think what causes it... Oh, I see... I am started being self-conscious again, that is I need to realize that I am a 22 years old man... I feel much younger than that. At times, I am trapped with the feeling and thinking that I am what I do... and at that critical time, I started tremble... because at this age, I literary can not do lots of things! I think I have been excusing myself for not doing and practicing practical life skill.. even as simple and practical thing as riding motor cycle... I am affraid that what my supervisor said (even only jokingly and kindly) that I am a man of no skill come true... :P Well, I hope I will be able to practice it later in life if I am given opportunity.

Lord, have mercy... Thanks for all you've done in my life and thanks for little things that You enable me to do. Work in me, O Lord... for your glory!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Never to grow up too fast,
not to believe what is said to pull you down,
not from yourself or others, only believe
that He who made you is an Artist
and that His work unfinished yet
will show forth His glory, and yours, at the appointed time.