Thursday, February 17, 2011

calm down

Today we had Indonesian literature exam! This was the final class for the course and I am quite happy that I was enabled to join this class which ended today! I love literature, although I am not very good in writing. At least I can read a little bit so even for now I haven't produced some literature works, at least I can enjoy others' works and appreciate them. It has been quite stormy, not only outside but inside me. But praise God it is well with my soul. I just feel kind of tiredness (for which I am to be thankful) especially in my eyes because I spent lots of time today to read.

The loud music in my room made me a little bit less concentrating... but of course that's very okay for the sake of others' hapiness. I don't want to dominate the nuance in the room with the Turkish and Chinese music... I want to hear instead what others prefer to listen. Praise God for all things!

0 comments: