Thursday, February 17, 2011

God is good!

The morning was very cool today... It will certainly be one of the mornings that I will miss a lot in the future! Morning in the dorm, when the sun shines very brightly through the window in the back of our room. Although recently there are many thirsty mosquitos in the dorm (including the ones which hapily play around me at the moment), but I feel peaceful just being here and doing my activities. Psalms and praises for the Lord are very fit to be lifted to God the whole day....

I have been arranging my files on the laptop to be seen a bit tidy and could be found easily. It's been a fun thing to do. I was sorry to hear one of my lovely friend's, Lisa's Dad passed away today. May God grant her strength and consolations. Memory eternal! She will need to fly to Batam, Riau island tomorrow morning. May God grant her safe journey!

Bambang and I attended the English corner meeting! It's always great to be together and share real things in English with native speakers. God bless Eric and Ann!

2 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Yes, God is good, so let's keep Him before us always. Paradise, once entered, rolls back and colors the days of our earthly time, bringing them all into unity, so we can truly say "I was always in heaven!" May this be our fate.

Ian Climacus said...

May your friend Lisa's father's memory be eternal!

And wonderful to read you and your words, and poems, and prayers, on your new blog: God bless you Yudikris.