Monday, February 7, 2011

day down

I am somehow tired today and the mood is not very well. Hmm, I wish I can be more cheerful :D. And I am so glad anyway that today I received a really beautiful icon of St. Nikolai of Zicha which now in my icon corner! Praise God!

It's strange sometimes that suddenly I feel terribly lonely and the world becomes a threat! But I need to deal with it and face reality. Since one part from the world uniqueness is its uncertainty... So many things in this life are unpredictable, yet it can be fun games I think: a life games? (I am certainly blind in term of any game... there's not this word in my dictionary; there may be the lexical definition but not the operational one...). I learn to enjoy it chunk by chuck, bit by bit, may be sooner or later I will be more familiar with bitter-sweet of life in very real manner.

It also makes me realize that I can not rely but to God for everything! Lord, help me! Knowing that the Lord is merciful and knows best, I keep thanking Him and ask his mercy for this weak servant which is being earthbound. I feel I am getting slightly sick, a light flu and I am going to take some rest soon. I need to do my paper, and I trust the Lord who gives me strength to do what pleases Him!

Thank you, Lord!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Rest, Son, and work again when you feel stronger, and be patient. Things look chaotic sometimes, and fearful, but as always the Lord is there, saying, 'It is I, don't be afraid!'