Wednesday, February 9, 2011

it's near

I was really focus on my final paper today and I can feel the mood of doing it. Chapter iv will surely be done yesterday, God willing. I have now in my minds my friends who also are struggling with the same assignments. There are 244 of us. May the Lord bless them and grant them strength to finish. What really comforted us today and this week is that we're given opportunity to measure the size for the toga that we're going to wear in June (@.@)! Hmm.. at least it can give us a ray of hope and optimism that one day we will be graduated, and the days are near! Praise God!

It's very good when I feel that somehow my heart is a bit more open for my friends and feel a positive difference when interact with other people. This made me feel I want to stay sometime longer here in UPH. Well, life must go on and I need to receive with open hand and welcome with open arms all that the Lord sends me. He is faithful and beyond good.

Oops, my laundry!! Sorry I almost forget you (*#@#(*#*(#!!)... I hope I can deal with it sometime soon. My room is clean today ;) and I feel nice staying here. My flue has gone and I can smile without itchy nose :P although I am still sneezing in some hours interval. But everything is good and cool today!

Thank you, Lord!

0 comments: