Saturday, February 5, 2011

catch up from yesterday

Friday... one of days which seems and feels a little bit shorter than other days in the week! May be because it started very early with my heart had to (#%#!!) beat faster because I was expected to meet Mr. Dylmoon, my final paper supervisor!! Hm, yet I have to face it, so why not just flow with the stream.... I just needed to follow these simple procedures: wake up, dress up and cheer up; then going down to Campus and meet him.

With the sweetest smile that I could make, I went down to the campus and intended to get my paper done. I was arrived a bit earlier than the schedule and really wished to have the meeting done successfully. Now, time to call and come in to the office! Yuhuy....!

"It's unanswered"
" Oh, OK... Let me try again later"

Then I waited another hour and he's not there.... Alright, I guess I am lucky because I will have another time to re-read my paper again in the coming week before meeting him next Friday! Praise God ;)! My best wishes for my paper supervisor, may be he's in the classes. Hope we can meet another time and get our project done by God's mercy.

***

Everybody wore red T-Shirt last night, and we sang some Chinese-themed songs in the Friday Night Chapel ;). it's nice! I took a photograph under the willow tree and the lantern :P 30 minutes before the service starts! What a day!

Thank you, Lord!

0 comments: