Friday, February 11, 2011

to be less of me and more of Christ

Today has been full of joy... Praise the Lord for His abundant goodness and mercy to His little servant. The final paper was finally handed in to my supervisor and waited to be corrected... And I got very amazing gifts which arrived today from a very special person, thanks, Dad... I really love the words which are on the papers, very turthful and beautiful. It's great!! I really love it.

And it's great for me to get the news from Andy and Lily that this Sunday we will have Typica prayers together! Glory to You, O God! Glory to You... I can't wait to be there and worship God together... Thank God for everything... May the Lord be glorified, and strengthen your little servant to glorify You as long as I live!

Thank you, Lord!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Ameyn! Adonay Adoneynu tov! Amen! The LORD our Lord is good!