Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lord is good!

All of sudden many things becomes interesting: learning languages, watching movies, reading books, etc... But there is one thing is really urgent now: my final paper. Praise the Lord that today has been so productive day and it's been nice day so far. Saturday in our dorm is a calm and peaceful one. Many of my friends decide not to eat in the morning so that they may have longer time to sleep and take some rest after such a long week (that is to wake up a bit later in the day).

Hmm, but missing the early smile of the sun is kind of shame ;)! It's rainy here almost the whole day, so the nuance is very good to sit behind the laptop screen to write and do the assignments! I made a video call with my Dad and it was very nice. I will surely need to do my paper again soon!

Just before I wrote this post, there was some electricity problem so we had to stop our activities for awhile. To fill the time, my friends Haryo, Dwi, Zelia and Jelda walked around the campus and took some photographs! It's really nice!

Thank you, Lord!