Wednesday, February 2, 2011

sufficient day

As usual, this is such a long day... Many people often say of a day more than 24 hours... well... I think it's just enough 24 hours :D because with this amount of hours yet many things can happen ;).
I simply can't tell in words how peaceful this morning was! I simply feel walking on the clouds, so tender and nice. Is that because of the dragon fruit?? (%%&%*%##$@ :D) But Dragon fruit juice is very great! Just tasted and realized it today. Sitting at the park, silencing my mind and observing some people's interaction is pretty good idea in the morning. Praise God for all things!

The library must have been familiar with my presence: there I did a few lines to be added to my final paper (that's very little ;)). Smiles and greetings from my friends have their magical power to me to pass through the day. It's been not very good lately that I tend to have very short attention span (10-15 minutes). My best guess is because I am somehow tired, distracted and a little bit unmotivated to do my final paper. Lord, have mercy! How glad I am when even I am abled to drop and add another line into it!!! Oh, Chapter iv, how could you seem very long and complex for me to touch you???? (:((((). H.E.L.P.!! Hmm.... break it down, break it down! I need to break it down, chunk it into some smaller fragments or pieces! And I need to get some therapy to overcome my tiredness and fatigue... How? What kind of therapy (what therapy LOL)? Hmm.. silence and prayer... I think both of them desparately for now on!

Some distractions I need to adjust.... internet, songs, musics, etc! I need to be more focus!!! Anyway, I am happy for F.E.B.R.U.A.R.Y! Best wishes in this love month (:DD)

Thank you, Lord

0 comments: