Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new simplicity

A temptation to be sophisticate and excellent sometimes grab my attention. I forget sometimes the happiness of being so simple and small. True, living in this very comfortable environment and setting enrich my mind with vocabularies and may be life style. But I think I must not forget of where I am from and it is worth it to keep that in mind and flow with the nature, expecting not more than I deserve.

Happiness in being simple and small! I think this is cool. But do I mean not progressing, persisting on the given situation and being deterministic? At some degree yes. But not totally and extremely. It is the moderation which takes very important role here, to accept whatever comes joyfully and thankfully. It never goes as easy as it is spoken but it is, for certain, easy and light.

Be enough and say enough anytime. God is in control, He knows perfectly. Whatever I am facing and whoever being sent to me, they are blessing from the Most High! What else could I be thankful for? God is All-Love! Be cheerful. Be cheerful giver. Be merciful and gentle. Chant his praises continually in your heart, invoke His name with love and warmness of heart so that your soul will blossom with the flowers of righteousness and godly love. Glory to You O God! Glory to You!

2 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

You're learning your lessons well, Son. Here's my poem for you...

I am happy with it.
I am happy with it, Lord,
What You have given.

It isn’t what I expected.
What I wanted was taken,
Is taken, will be taken,
Away from me,
So that I can live.

Live as You would have me live,
Live as You live,
Aimless, wanting nothing,
Wanting for nothing
But what You give.

Aimless because
The arrow is already plunged
Deep into the target
And has nowhere else to go.

Wanting nothing
Because having everything,
Wanting for nothing.

All I have is Yours.
All you see is Mine.

Glory to You, O Lord,
Glory to You!

yudikris said...

Thanks for this beautiful poem, Dad! :D I saw it in your blog too! Have a good day!