Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Sunday

How I wait for the day of the ressurection so that I might worship God in the sanctuary. But I know that even though the physical temple where faithful can gather has not built yet, I can humbly worship him in the temple of my heart. I want to ascend and go in there humbly and solemnly when all is about the Lord and his Love. Glory to You, O God. Glory to You!

I am waiting for You, O Lord, in the gate of your temple. May in your great mercy You let me in regardless of my unworthiness, purify me O Lord. Yes, Lord even though I would be the most back row of Your Holy People, I would be glad only to gaze to Your beautiful countenance and majestic radiance of Your face. Have mercy on me, Lord! Have mercy on me!

Help me in my loneliness and fragility. Strengthen and refresh me by the power of your Commandments. Lord, I do not find love in me. I have spoiled the mercy and faithfulness You granted me and too much concern with my own foolishness. Lord, save me for I am Yours. Never abandon me, O Lord. Remember your lowly servant. Forgive me and grant me courage!

Bless O Lord, Your Holy Church... Perserve and strengthen it. Heal the schisms of the churches, quench the ragings of the heathen, speedily undo and root out the growth of heresies, and bring them to nothing by the power of Your Holy Spirit. And regard and remember me O Lord, as the part of Your Church by Your mercy! Amen!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Ameyn, and Amen, to these words of prayer, and glory to God for inspiring love and repentance in us, and for granting us eternal life and every other blessing, which could never be the work of our hands.

You inspire love, O Lord, and we only want to be like You.