Monday, March 7, 2011

Tangible way

When the world seems very complex and sophisticated, it is always a good time to flee into simplicity. Simplicity of life and matters. Sometimes, what makes happiness really hard to grasp is because we put it too high or too deep. Imagination and illusion costs such an believable effect on day to day circumstances. "I will be happy if..." there it goes the conditional premise which make the mirrage of hypothetical world. True, something 'higher' or 'deeper' at times can be really tempting and somehow life tends to be directed to that something. But what about here and now? Should we ignore and hate it? If we could not rejoice and thankful for the things of today, how could we be rejoice and thankful for the things of tomorrow?

One simple step, one simple smile and one simple nodd, through one simple action of love and faith which can be expressed in tangible way as a time is such a grace which God bestows on us. I warn myself to be aware of the things that are too high for myself. The desire of security in life, of possessions, of imaginations, of money, power and recognition.I want to be ordinary person, who smiles sincerely and from the heart. Every good gifts come from the Lord, I just need to wait and obey.

I am happy, yes I am happy because I know whom I belive and that I don't create myself. Everything is in His hands and that in His hands everything is secure. Glory to You, O God! Glory to You!

2 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Good meditation, and very true. Continue to hear His voice, Son, and follow His call.

yudikris said...

Thanks, Dad... Your encouragements are always great to sustain me!