Tuesday, March 8, 2011

take a little rest

Human has limit; I am limited as well. Finishing the final project has been a really good time to stretch the mind and physical body to its furthest. And now I guess it is time to respect my body and take a little bit rest. Some of my friends still need my help though, so I will tell them if I can or cannot. Since I realize that I am not the only one who is able to help, so I'd suggest them to find some other nice guys out there to help with Abstract algebra and et cetera, I will be so glad if they come to me at other times.

Taking a rest is very important to be effective and useful. I really love to take a nap and then doing some other activities afterward. When I am tired, I found myself disconnected and less communicative. So, the only way is to ask Lord's blessing upon taking a rest and plea His to wake me up to glorify and give His name praise. I am thankful for His mercy and faithfulness so that finally I could submit the final paper on March 07. For the next phase and process, I trust the Lord who knows the best. By then, what I could do is just to wait and smile...; to admit if there is some mistakes, to say alright when the jury ask to revise, to answer when they ask and to hear from them their decision if I pass or not.

March has been very hectic month, but surely I will miss it one day in my life. Especially when I continue growing up and leaving my youthful days! Anyway, now I am still young and I want to praise God for this. All the rest, I trust him to guard his little servant.

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

It looks like, though being human has its limits, and you were taking a little rest, you still broke through the first barrier and your rest proved itself to be very fruitful, Son — you found the problem that was preventing us from leaving comments, and you fixed it!

Now, if only I can remember what I tried to leave as a comment on this post a few days ago… ah, yes… it was this:

Taking a little bit of rest, this is a good thing, as the Lord reminds us many times in His holy and divine Word, the book of Psalms, the Tehillim. He says, "selah" at the end of many lines, and that means, in modern language, "pause, take a break, a rest, to meditate upon Me and what I have spoken to you in your heart."

For in that same divine Word, He also says things like, "and in the night my inmost self instructs me," and what or who is this "my inmost self" if not the Lord, who has come to live in our hearts, by faith?

It is the joy of the Lord who hides in us and restores us in the night season, as He says in another place, "in the evening a spell of tears, in the morning shouts of joy," and we cannot do anything in return except to be thankful.

And I am thankful, Son, for revealing you to me, and for the simplicity and beauty of your testimonies. Always rejoice, Son, at this fruitfulness that He has planted in us, and which we do nothing to earn, but receive with love for and gratitude to God our Maker and Redeemer.

Yes, ameyn, Son, for your words, "I trust Him to guard His little servant," for God is faithful.