Wednesday, March 30, 2011

when time is near

Even the river and branches of the trees silence me
Thanks for this loneliness
I want to stay still and smile
because time never leaves me but consume me
bring me to the desert to learn
sweet sweet joy
radiantly, strangely glistening

I will try to keep smiling
help me, O merciful One
I rely on you I will be here and keep watch
only never leave me
I trust in You
I will wait and wait until Your face smile to my poor face

Lord, I know how unworthy I am before you
even to untie Your sandal and to gaze upon You, I am undeserved
and I know that from the dust you made me
only a puff of wind is my life
but Lord, my soul and spirit thirst of You
I can not but longing for Your mercy

Lord, have mercy!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Thank you, Son, for sharing this psalm of your heart.

You know I am with you.