Sunday, May 15, 2011

smile in a mundane day

It's been an exciting moment for me to wait and expect for the working time as university years are finishing. Trully, I trust in God's mercy and guidance to work even in my weaknesses to His glory. There are many arrangement needs to be made including the place to live, how to get to work, new things to adapt and to cope with. Really, it will be a quite transition for me. Lord, have mercy! I need the wisdom and strength that comes from You to deal with each and every encounters so that Your commandments is what I obey and follow.


God's written commandments will be my guide in every moment to learn the will of God in life. There are moments when I fail to guard myself and thus I bring trouble into myself. But eventually I realize that only in God alone there is perfect rest and joy. In Christ alone does this life has meaning. He is the source of my life and to Him I belong.

Lord, bless. Save me, I am Yours!