Tuesday, May 31, 2011

in stillness

my heart becomes like a day with various weathers

it can not be called stable
feelings come and go by, but God's love never does
It stays still and never fails

I try to breathe more slowly
being more aware of this reality
that my life continues because He sustains me
it is on Him I will rely
until the very end of my breath in the death bed
but it's only His mercy and faithfulness makes this possible
since I have no power and confidence from my own self

My life is so simple
beautiful or not I know not
it's like a cup
the hollow is what makes it
here I just want to accept
what it brings
no wish, no expectation, non-action
just live today and let it go


Glory to You, O God, Glory to You!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

We can be calm and still, because we stand on Him who alone is the unmoved Mover, and He carries us with Him wherever He goes. God is good.