Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my strength is from the Lord

When I have to walk through the path of uncertainty and constant change, I need to remember this: that the Lord is always in His love guiding me unto Himself and His love and faithfulness is beyond what I can think. That's not only comforting but true. The world would not consume me in its vanity as long as the Lord in me and I am in Him. The chain of misseries, sadness and sorrow would not be an end in itself, because it is turned into the path of peace and love. I also need to remember that He gives and allows only what is good in His eyes, not beyond our capacity. He is a Father who knows everything about us and doing everthing well.

Thus, what I need to do in life is to continually hearing His voice and obeying what He says. Through easy and dangerous road, through valley and through the hill. He is the Truth, the Way and the Life. He had taken that path for us to go, and He knows perfectly our struggle and He is ever ready to give His hands to sustain and save us. Why? Because we are His.

Glory to You, O Lord! Teach me Your statutes because You are my God!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Good testimony, Son! Axios!