Friday, May 6, 2011

awareness of limit

I have just been realized that I am not unlimited :D. I have certain boundaries in strength and capacity. In some simple case, be it time or energy, when tiredness is the sign that my body uses as a sign to pause. But sometimes I am just very excited with things in life so I just delay the fatigue and continuing my activities. I need to be more aware that I am limited and to listen to what my body tells me.


I feel a little bit sick, not in negative sense, I am grateful for this because then I have the reason to take a rest. Many times I find that during the time when I have to lay down in weakness, that's a very good time to be touched by God and letting ourselves to be kept in God's presence. The Lord is Good, His mercy endures forever. Not only for myself, I pray even in my fatigue and little sickness, God may transform it into blessing to others as well. I know that it is not very comfortable bodily, but I trust in God's goodness that He is the source of my genuine comfort. Glory to You, O God! Glory to You!

0 comments: