Monday, May 2, 2011

heartfelt process

In life, there are things which seem to be very slow and small. It is like dropping single droplet of blue ink to make 6,000 Gallons of water to be blue. Patience and perseverance is what is needed and sustaining us not to fall and to lose hope. What is very important is the keeping of the steps, keep moving and advancing however small it is. Like the little shoot of the tree, it is no matter how much it grows but whether it grows or not which matters. Because when it is not growing means it's dead. Continual perseverance to return to Christ and abiding in His embrace: there lies our strength and true hope.


For my case, it is not rare for me to be down and start being frustrate of the difficulties of life and its miseries. I forgot that during my life on earth, my task is to trust Him in whatever circumstances, even in the great cruelty of the world. That is to focus on Him who doeth all things well and not in my fragile and vulnerable self. Yet, he also entrust me to do this task: to add only single droplet of blue ink to make 6,000 gallons of water in the tank be blue.

Keep my eyes, ears and heart steadfast on You and You alone, O Lord! Ameyn!

0 comments: