Saturday, April 30, 2011

left empty

A beautiful cup is regarded good because of its hollow part because it is what makes a cup. And life is consisting parts of this holes and bumpy spaces. It's not easy for me sometimes to comprehend that life becomes very intense, emotional and even crucial. There are times when I get so much upset with what doesn't feel so right and hollow.

I'd like to see anything at least looks appropriate and the way it is, but it just doesn't come as they are expected to be. The thirst can be so compelling and it makes me forget that it is so much OK to be hollow and empty. I feel a bit relieve now for knowing this. However, this doesn't mean that I am being dependent of my cognitive power to suggest myself, but at least it can be a little bit reminder. When I feel the compulsive wispher, then I'd assure myself to just let it hollow and empty. Because it is so often that I am persuaded to fill the emptiness as soon as possible and in the easiest way that can be. For example by being nice to feel the sensation or impression from others, avoiding the feeling lonely by pretending to be social, etc.
And I am amazed that out there there are many books which will eagerly teach me how to fulfill the emptiness and the blank to be full in certain ways.

But now I realize and I will let this emptiness. It's a gift among others to keep remind us of He who loves us so very much. And if it's pleasing for Him, let His hands only makes it full. But even if not, thank God, He knows the best! Journey to accept and to tolerate emptiness is not very easy but it's very provoking and I am into it. Be it empty! :)