Thursday, April 28, 2011

and others

Happiness greets me in the morning, as I consciously breathed my first breath for the day, thank God. I stopped for awhile when passing through the two cute fish and stay with them for slight moment on the way to the icon corner.


As I step outside, I can see the beauty on the trees, on the sky, on the sand, in the eyes of passer-by. I am really grateful for today. Beauty fills every ray of sunshine. I whisper my heart, "receivie whatever happens with open hands.... let others gives whatever they want to give, be it a blessing or a curse; since they are sincere... and may I give what I have to help specific needs that they have.."

As I stood to greet each people in the public to offer them opportunity to give, to join foster parent program this noon, and to give the flyers... I was so excited. It's new for me personally and it is good to help me realize, "it is not about me.. it's about Him and about them!" I am thankful for this too. Glory to you, O God! Glory to You!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Good thoughts, Son. When we are online together, tell me more about what this foster parent program is, that you are involved with.