Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the net

"[T]he Lord always offers us a way out, He tears the net so we can escape, but on our own, we can only be caught. It is for Him to tear the net. Our part is to not walk into the net with our eyes open". This line speaks very deeply to me. Trusting the Lord and being obedient to Him the whole days of my life has been decided to be my ultimate path. I realize that at times I fall and being dragged in to the deep unknown side, but He is there, always loving and sustaining. In Christ alone my soul finds its rest and peace forever.

It is His mercy, faithfulness and power which I trust. He is leading me home, leading me unto Himself. Glory to You, O Lover of mankind! I am following behind you, O Lord! Save me, I am Yours!

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Ameyn, Yudhie my beloved son, ameyn and ameyn! And I am there, too, with you, following Him, the only Lover of mankind, and of us.