Sunday, January 30, 2011

dinning time

"Crown him with many crowns..." the song magnificently echoed in the grand chapel this morning as we stood together in the Sunday chapel service! That's really awesome song and the organ too! Really, that made me brought into the 16th century nuance. The reading of Holy Scripture was from 1 Thes 4; and the sermon was from 1 Timothy 2:8-10. Well, really good to listen to the reading of Holy Scripture as congregation. So, that was how Sunday went and it is good! Praise God!


I was invited by a friend to accompany him get some food, so there I went to the canteen and got some juice. I love avocado juice since it's very juicy and refreshing. Sometimes I realized that at least there is good side of listening to a friend speaking, first in order to better understand what he or she needs, and to help. I am still exciting to read the Psalms in Russian... it's very nice (at least for me personally).

Final paper is still in the top priority, so I have to do it seriously although I am getting a little bit tired, cheers up!!! Remember, keep praying and trusting God. My eyes are a little bit heavy now and I need to take some rest, otherwise I would fall into sweet melancholic mood (???#?#?#? :D).

Somehow it's been really windy day! I was almost carried away when I walked (^^^^:D). Well, after all, I am still breathing and I am happy for that!

Thank you, Lord! ;)

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Yes, ‘Crown Him with many crowns’... I love that hymn. There is so much truth and beauty expressed in the many ways of worship.

I like your mood in this post, Son, it's as refreshing to me as avocado juice is to you! ;)

And I add my Thank you, Lord! to yours. Divine liturgy was very nice today!