Saturday, January 29, 2011

meaning of trust

Da da da wowo (??#/%^/!! :D). Saturday is Saturday, I mean it's really beautiful (if I say beautiful, it must have something to do with bright sun and well-done plan). Yeah, and that's because I was blessed with the opportunity to walk with my friends a little bit to the south, deeper into the Lippo Village with Robert, Yogi and Suhandy to visit our beloved lecturer, Ms Enid of Australia. She is very kind and merciful. There will be no regret after staying with her and listen to her wisdom and faith in the Lord! Indeed it's really great! She's just back from Adelaide to serve God here in Indonesia. She told us that her trip was very nice. Then she asked us if we have any needs to be prayed for, and thus she blessed us with her kindness and spiritual truth. One line which dropped into my heart went like this, "Pray. Keep praying and trust God! He knows us best. Trust Him! And when your struggle is over, say 'Thank you, Lord', whatever the result is".

Yes, I need that words to be planted and carved in my soul that I may not forget: "Thank you, Lord!" He is so merciful and truly Lover of mankind! And... one more thing added to my surprise, she then said to me, "And Yudhie, I got something special for you..." (Hmm... sounds really good) and she took a thick blue book. It was when she handed to me I came to realize that the book has some Cyrillic letters on it which reads "Bibliya"! Yeah... Russian Holy Bible! What a gift! Thank God! Great, since I have also received so many special gifts from my beloved Dad some versions of Holy Bible and this will be a new one! Now, I would like to read Psalms and Gospels in several languages :D, in Russian too ;)! Lord, You're full of surprise!

And let's flash back a little bit to last night. I was in the setting where I had offended somebody because I had placed my friend's belonging to somewhere else without his permission. Thus, I must admit and said sorry! What a challenging task... Well, with the encouragement of my friend, that ice was broken and I said "Forgive me, I am the one who removed it..." It's not very easy... get to learn and learn!

Still watching the Japanese movie of Long Vacation (1996), which is very good movie teach me a lot about self-denial in very practical manner (that is not that so very heroic) to love others! Ehm, the music of the day is Chinese music (:D:D:D) as the Chinese New Year approaching! Well, time is precious!!! I get to continue my final paper as soon as possible>> The next intensive class will be.. this Monday! yeah ;););)

Thank you, Lord! ;)

0 comments: